Web Site Optimization
Packages & Promotions
Click on each option for more information
Need a Landing Page? We can display in 24 hours a landing page for you
Start from $90. More »
Setup your hosting plan with domain included from $85 per year . More »
Free Keyword evaluation Just go to our contact page and request this limited Free service. More »
Facts and Factors will impact your web optimization.
here we have a list you may consider to review and create a checklist, not sure how this works?
Contact Us, we can provide you a complete web optimization along with your keyword search.
Are the keywords that you are targeting not only relevant but also popular with searchers?
- Search Engine Optimization and Submission Service : we have different plans according your website needs from SEO analysis , link building to Directory Submision.
Having a Web site is important, but increasing traffic and attracting visitors to your site should be the next priority. Our internet marketing and search engine optimization services are designed to drive targeted traffic to your Web site.
Our Web marketing team excels at getting our clients great search engine rankings.
We optimize Web sites using search engine optimization techniques that have lasting effects. Recognizing that recent studies have revealed that over 80% of Web traffic utilizes Google or Google-powered search engines, we use Google as our benchmark for all search engine optimization campaigns.
Our search engine optimization experts have developed revolutionary ways of presenting a Web site's content to search engines. These methods break away from most traditional development protocols, without having to hide any content or use tactics that are frowned upon by the search engines.
- Do your page titles lead with your targeted keywords?
- Are the keywords that you are targeting not only relevant but also popular with searchers?
- Is your body copy of sufficient length and keyword-rich? Does the anchor text pointing to various pages within your site include good keywords?
- Do you employ text links from your home page to your most important secondary pages?
- If you must have graphical navigation, do you use the CSS image replacement technique as a workaround, and do those graphics have descriptive and keyword-rich ALT attributes that are useful for both humans and search engines?
- Does your Web site have an XML Sitemap, as well as an HTML site map with text links? Are the URLs of your dynamic (database-driven) pages short, simple and static-looking
- Does your home page and other key pages of your site have sufficient PageRank (link authority)?
- Does your site have an optimized internal linking structure?
- Do your pages have keyword-rich meta descriptions with a compelling call to action?
- Does your site have a custom error page that returns the correct "status code"?
- Do your filenames and directory names include targeted keywords?
- Are you actively building links to your site